Monday 30 December 2013

2013 Thank-Yous



It's that time of year again! With 2 days left in 2013, it's time to give shout outs and thank-yous to all the awesome people who helped make this fishy year, the fishiest!

Thank you to R.H. who once again made an awesome webcomic year. Our webcomic can be viewed here: http://mermaidcomics.tumblr.com/ and it's always a great laugh to see what he comes up with!





Thank You to ALL the awesome pools that have hosted us in 2013! Thank-you to the Dartmouth Sportsplex, The Spryfield Wave Pool, Cole Harbour Place, Bridgewater, Milford, Bible Hill, and all the others. Without you, us mermaids wouldn't have any business! We appreciate the hard work of all the lifeguards, staff, and patrons!

Thank-you to Dr. Devi and Dr. Nunes for hosting me at the MSVU Child and Youth Department. I enjoyed giving a lecture to the students!

Thank-you to MSVU for featuring me in part of their "Be Something Big" Campaign! http://www.msvu.ca/en/home/aboutus/mediacentre/news/mountgradmakingwaves.aspx

Thank you Thank you so much to Carolyn Turgeon for writing the foreword for my book, to Brandy Hoyt Photography for photographing the cover, to all the wonderful men and women who helped edit the book, to Lulu for publishing, and everyone who contributed something! Thank you to all the amazing people who bought it!

Thank-you to mermaid Sirena for once again being awesome and finishing up Tail Flip Magazine with me!

Thank-you to everyone who attended our family and friends yearly mermaid swim!

Thank-you to Terri who got us on This Hour Has 22 Minutes and for the awesome cast and staff! We had a blast doing the Halifax Harlem Shake!




Thank-you to Mermaid Ama, Mermaid Naida, Mermaid Mimi and Mermaid Nessie for joining the company and all your hard work! Thank you once again to merwrangler Sean for all his awesome hard work, love, care and devotion. Thank you to Merwrangler Derek for all his support and volunteering. This wouldn't be a company without you! 

Thanks to Eddy Chang for all his awesome drawings of me, and everyone who submits fanart!

Thanks to Anna from CKDU for interviewing Mermaid Ama and I

Thanks to Rob Stewart for making an amazing documentary and letting me meet you! Hah!

Thanks to Children's Wish Foundation for hosting Mermaid Mimi and I at the princess tea party!

Thanks to Serpentine Studios for hosting me at a very special theme party!

THANK YOU TO MERMAID RAVEN FOR MAKING ME AWESOME MERMAID TOPS AND FOR TAKING IN AND UPGRADING MY MERMAID TAIL I COULDNT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME





Thank you to the Discovery Centre and to the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic for hosting the mermaids for World Ocean's Day. Thanks to everyone who came out!

Thank you to Derek and Missy of Shore Things for hosting us several times and helping to get our name out there!!!

Thanks to reddit for making me go viral... twice!

Thanks to everyone who came out to our mermaid meet and greet!

Thanks to my best friend for having me swim at her wedding!

Thanks to Jon Mullane for once again putting me (and Naida!) in a music video, and to RiverPoint Films for filming!

Thanks to the city and pirates of Mahone bay for once again hosting us at the Pirate Parade, and for all the people who came out!

Thank you to the Greater Halifax Program for mentoring me!

Thank you to Sarah for updating our logo!

Thank you to Terry N and Kathleen P for helping us with intense business development!

Thanks to Illonka who is working on a sequin tail for me!

Thanks to mermaid Syrena who got me in an article in Singapore!





Thank you to all the awesome people organizing and helping out with Merfest!

Thanks to the staff at mernetwork for all their hard work year round.

Thanks to our insurance agent for working super hard for us!

Thanks to mermaids magazine for publishing me, and to Carolyn Turgeon for setting it up!

Thanks to everyone at the entrepreneur forum!

Thanks Mermaid Stephanie for making me an awesome doll and Lorelei for giving it to me for my birthday!

Thanks to deviantART for featuring me on their website again!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY CLIENTS FOR HIRING US AND ENABLING US TO CONTINUE WORKING. THANKS TO ALL THE KIDS, THE DREAMERS, THE MERMAID LOVERS, AND THE FANS!

Thank you to everyone who touches our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment